Saturday, December 20, 2008

Am I pregnant

I will know on December 25th, what a day to find out. technically, I could be doing early preg test, but am waiting it out. I feel certain I am pregnant, and if I am not, I may not go on with my treatments, but I prefer to think that I won't need anymore as I am pregnant.

My little guy had his school play today and he was fantastic! I used my new vicam I got myself and had such a laugh.

Oh yeah, I also got rear ended by some school kids mom, but am so chilled lately (I think it is pregnancy) that that isn't even worrying me.

I spent most of the day avoiding phone number swaps with parents, who wanted to get the kids together for playdates.
Another sad thing is my workaholic husband wasn't there and his argument would be that if he was there, we wouldn't have the money to send him to sucha great private school. (we are NOT posh or loaded, it's just that public school where we live is not an option, there is a big ganag/ gun culture).

However, at least I was there. I saw that so many kids didn't have their moms or dads there. I was kind of shocked! It was a big day for the kids. signing off now, its late and have to be up soon with babba! (I know he is 4 now, but still my babba).

No comments: