Saturday, December 6, 2008

These are killing me

Ok so, I am now well into my cycle, I have added Ganirelix (extra LH) as well as changing me from Follistim to menopur. I was doing ok - until my 1st garinelix injection. the area from my injection site has become red, inflamed, hot for a 5 inch daimeter. I read the side effects and this happens to 10% of people. this surprised me, I never have any side effects usually.

I gave my 2nd Ganirilex just now and thats starting to do the same. I have my TV scan and Bloods drawn tomorrow at 6.30am. they sure know how to torture us. he he he. I just had a lazy day, busy doing nothing but will head to bed soon. I spent last night sobbing watching you tube we are pregnant announcements. Not sad for me, just happy to see people so overjoyed that a babba is on it's way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't find your entry about my blog contest. Can you give me the exact URL to the post?

http://www.nitasrandomthoughts.info/2008/11/6th-wedding-anniversary-blog-contest.html