Thursday, September 18, 2008

bday tomorrow

So, I am from England but how quickly people back home forget.
I got birthday flowers exactly a week early on the 12th, got a pal ringing from london today sing happy bday like a fruitcake and another couple of ecards all on the wrong days! - I'm not ungrateful, don't get me wrong but these are the people that once knew what time of day I was born!!! (we were all into astrology)

Preparing for a disastrous day tomorrow as my hubby is crap at gift buying and food buying and I have ANOTHER trans vaginal scan and more bloods and more injections ad nauseum..................................if only I got paid every time I had something done to me.............Also, heard from the dentist today that I will need all 4 wisdon teeth removed. I am like, when can I fit that in exactly?????

No comments: