Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Fertility Treatments

this is random, I don't think anyone reads it anyway, so I feel comfy here - a bit like a journal.

I HATE MY HUSBAND and am doing fertility next week/ month - don't know if its just my pms before I take my injectable meds that make me even crazier. _ But I am so desperate for a baby I continue in this relationship. Why??? - According to Suze Orman's book - as a SAHM I may have feelings of low self worth and due to the fact I am financially dependent on him, I can't really leave and to be fair, my life is good - just not when I'm with him.

and - whats the deal on fertility forums - everyone calls their other half - my darling hubby, my best friend - they can't be on the same drugs as me. I even felt frustrated with my son tonight at bed time and I know its because he was moaning and he reminded me of.........darling hubby!!!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!

1 comment:

Mary512 said...

Thanks for subscribing. You are now entered twice in the Jishaku Giveaway.--Regards, Mary @ Adventures in Mommyland